WORK FOR UCAP
Do you want to get involved in making a difference on the issue of pornography? Join us and use your skills to help an important cause!
UCAP is currently seeking an Executive Director.
Please email a cover letter and resume to: Laurel Arnold at email@example.com and use the subject line: Executive Director Application.
Utah Coalition Against Pornography Executive Director Job Description
The executive director is the key administrative leader of Utah Coalition Against Pornography. The executive director is responsible for the organization’s achievement of its mission. The executive director will oversee all operations, functions and activities. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. The executive director will be expected to develop a deep knowledge of the anti-pornography and sexual exploitation movement.
- Work with the board to fulfill the organization’s mission. Communicate effectively with the board and provide all information necessary for the board to make informed decisions.
- Fulfill all administrative and operational tasks involved in running the organization. Maintain orderly records, ensure compliance with regulations, act as the first point of contact for the organization.
- Oversee the event director and assist as needed to plan and execute the conferences.
- Write and manage all public communication including social media, newsletters, and website content.
- Manage development of the website.
- Develop and maintain sound financial practices. Ensure that the organization operates within the budget. Write grants and reports.
- Plan and facilitate meetings.
The executive director will be thoroughly committed to the UCAP mission. Qualified candidates will have proven leadership, administrative, communication, and relationship management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Significant experience as a leader at a nonprofit (preferred) or other business operation.
- Proven organizational and administrative abilities. Must be self-directed and able to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- Solid financial management skills.
- Strong ability to use technology skillfully and confidently to accomplish the work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience planning and managing social media for an organization.
- Experience developing strategic planning.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of the issue is a plus.
Part-time, work from home. The weeks leading up to and surrounding UCAP conferences require much more time, approaching full-time hours for a few weeks. Flexibility to periodically put in more time is essential. Must have ability to work from home, with the necessary equipment available such as a computer, internet, etc.
Able to attend board meetings in Salt Lake City once a month and other meetings as needed.
Pay commensurate with experience and other qualifications.